State Service Programme committee is one of the core activities of KOTA EDUCATION AND CHARITABLE TRUST. The main motto of the committee is service to every individual. Serve the old age people on regular basis to establish “OLD AGE HOMES” in rural areas. Serve the orphans and homeless and establish Ashrams. Service Programme Committee provides disaster management services at the time of natural calamities as well as human damages.
• Vice Chairperson
1. Chairperson: Conducting the meetings for the particular Committee. Supervising, guiding and advising the committee members to run the Committee with discipline to achieve the goals as per the aims and objectives of the trust.
2. Vice-Chairperson: In the absence of the Chairperson the Vice-Chairperson will perform the duties of Chairperson.
3. Secretary: To maintain the records of the committee, scheduling the meetings and communicating with the Committee members of all activities of the Committee for conducting meetings.
4. Joint-Secretary: In absence of Secretary, he/she will perform the duties of Secretary.
5. Treasurer: Maintenance of accounts, revenue and expenditure records.
6. Member: Members shall attend the meetings and office on time to time based on the work given by the Committee. Members of the State Service Committee shall be travelling anywhere in the State based on the project work needed and as advised by their respective Chairperson.
• To do service to the old and homeless.
• Establish and maintain “OLD AGE HOMES” in their respective State.
• To establish 4 bedded hospitals in rural areas.
• To establish cyclone relief shelters.
National Service Committee will nominate State Service Committee, District, Mandal, Taluk and the Village Service Committee and monitor the activities of State/District/ Mandal/Taluk/Village Service Committees.
All the State Service Committees will work under the supervision, advice and guidance of the National Service Committee. Members of State Service Programme Committee will be travelling in their respective State for approval, monitor the work at various levels and assist the National Service Programme Committee.
The District/Mandal/Taluk/ Village Service Committees of all states will submit their report to the State Service Programme Committee. The Service Programme Committees will collect all the required personal data like address proof, educational qualification, PAN card, IT returns, personal profile, social standing of the prospective members of the Committee. The State Service Programme Committee will submit the reports to the National Service Programme Committee.
All the records of the meetings conducted, along with minutes of the meeting and resolutions if any shall be in possession of Secretary. The quorum required to conduct the meetings is, 2/3 rd of the active members. The time period to conduct the meetings is at least once in a month.
All the office bearers have to attend the office regularly to perform their duties.
Note : Office expense to be shared equally by all the members of state committee and sub-committee.