State Publicity Committee is important for every organization propaganda/exploration. Publicity Committee is mainly responsible to encourage interests in the society awareness activities. It bring out the KECT projects through a monthly magazine, messages to public which deals with contemporary developmental issues, the reports, experiences of gross root level in implementing the Social and Economical Inclusion Program. It also helps to print relevant reports, documents and booklets. It brings understanding, hearing, acceptance of the changing’s which comes day by day in the society and how we can mould with the necessary changes.
b. Vice Chairperson
1. Conducting the meetings for the particular Committee. Supervising, guiding and advising the committee members to run the Committee with discipline to achieve the goals as per the aims and objectives of the trust.
2. In the absence of the Chairperson the Vice-Chairperson will perform the duties of Chairperson.
3. To maintain the records of the committee, scheduling the meetings and communicating with the Committee members of all activities of the Committee for conducting meetings.
4. In absence of Secretary he/she will perform the duties of Secretary.
5. Maintenance of accounts, revenue and expenditure records.
6. members shall come to the meetings and office on time to time based on the work given by the Committee. Members of the National selection Committee shall be travel anywhere in India based on the project work needed.
State Publicity Committee will nominate their respective ground level Committees and monitor the activities of State Publicity Committee.
State Publicity Committees will work under the supervision, advice and guidance of the National Publicity Committee. Members of State Publicity Committee will be travelling in their respective State for approval, monitor evaluate the work at various levels assist the National Publicity Committee.
The lower level Committees of their respective state will submit their report to the State Publicity committee. The State Committees will collect all the required personal data like address proof, educational qualification, PAN card, IT returns, personal profile, social standing of the prospective members of the Committee. The National Finance committee will submit the reports to the National Executive Council.
All the records of conducting the meetings along with minutes of the meeting and resolutions if any shall be in possession of Secretary. The quorum required to conduct the meetings is the presence of 2/3rd of the active members. The time period to conduct the meetings is at least once in a month.
All the office bearers have to attend the office everyday regularly to perform their duties.
Office expense to be shared equally by all the members of state committee and sub-committee.